How To Unlock Bootloader and Install TWRP recovery On Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 !



Hey guys this is atech developers !

In this video we will unlock the boot loader of Xiaomi Redmi Note 3.For doing so you'll need to download some tools :


Now, Open MI Unlock and sign in with the account (MI account) to this.
Now boot the device by pressing Volume (-) and Power button to go into fastboot mode and then connect the phone to PC, now on th computer it will show you the agreement check all that and click unlock device.


Now your BootLoader is unlocked and you are ready to go !

Now to install the recovery connect the phone into fastboot mode and open command window/terminal now there type fastboot flash recovery (drag and drop the recovery here) and then press enter. It will show that the recovery is successfully written.

Now poer off the phone and to boot into recovery press volume(+) and power button, wait till it opens and you are ready to flash roms and root the device!

For any other help regarding this phone do mail me at - adiprmr07@gmail.com 
or tweet me at - adityasinghparmar
or instagram me at - i_am_aaditya
You can also subscribe to my channel share my videos and like them and also comment if any issue.
Thanks for reading my blog and watching my video !




Comments