Lollipop Update For HTC OnE M8 EYE ! - 17/04/15


HTC ONE M8 EYE lollipop update - NEWS 17/04/15


Hello guys, this is going to be a good news for all htc one M8 EYE users.
From april the One E8 and Desire EYE have started getting lollipop updates and M8 Eye users are still waiting.
I just sent an email to HTC and in the reply they confirmed that soon M8 EYE will also get FOTA updates for M8 eye.
They said, that rom developers are working on it and soon we'll get lollipop updates !

Check out the above screen shoot, it is the reply by HTC executives of my email regarding lollipop update.

So, get your devices ready because FOTA can come any time !  
Leave your comments for discussion and follow Atechdevelopers for more updates and roms.

Comments

  1. That's great, i can't wait to get lollipop on my HTC One m8 Eye, please upload it when it comes because i have Root & S-Off.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes buddy !
      Have you tried to change your cid no. and try to install M8's rom ?

      Delete
    2. I don't know what cid no. means! Please explain to me, and if changed this can i install M8's rom?!

      Delete
    3. How did you get S-Off on your device
      I have tried firewater, rumrunner but nothing is working for me

      Delete
  2. Hi Aditya, I've changed CID number of my device and tried to install M8's rom but I've failed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok, so we dont have that option too. But soon i will give you all one kitkat based rom with some M8 mods. :)

      Delete

Post a Comment